How should the air to water heat pump unit be sited to ensure the airflow and access it needs?
What is important is to ensure there is sufficient space for airflow into the unit and enough clearance at the front of the heat pump to stop cold air re-circulation.
You will also need to ensure that there is adequate space for access for service and maintenance.
You should try to ensure that the unit is sheltered from high winds as this will improve the unit is efficiency level by lowering the fan power requirement.
More All FAQs
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the different types of heat pumps?
- How do I reset my EasyControl password?
- How do I log out and create a personalised Bosch ID account?
- I'm moving house and want to take my EasyControl with me. Can I install it in a new property?
- Do I have to subscribe to a service to be able to use the EasyControl?
- The thermostat updates automatically. Can I turn this off?
- We’ve had a power cut. Does that affect EasyControl?
- If I remove EasyControl from the wall (e.g. for renovation work) how long will its settings be kept?
- How many colours is the EasyControl available in?
- Guarantee vs Warranty