How should the air to water heat pump unit be sited to ensure the airflow and access it needs?
What is important is to ensure there is sufficient space for airflow into the unit and enough clearance at the front of the heat pump to stop cold air re-circulation.
You will also need to ensure that there is adequate space for access for service and maintenance.
You should try to ensure that the unit is sheltered from high winds as this will improve the unit is efficiency level by lowering the fan power requirement.
More All FAQs
- Guarantee vs Warranty
- How do I pay for my FastTrack installation?
- How long is the guarantee on an FastTrack installation?
- What do I get from FastTrack?
- What is included in the FastTrack service?
- How do I qualify for FastTrack?
- What is FastTrack?
- How are installers selected to complete FastTrack installation jobs?
- What happens if the customer doesn’t meet the FastTrack criteria?
- Which installers are eligible to become a FastTrack installer?