Is there enough sunshine in the UK for solar thermal?
Contrary to popular belief the amount of solar radiation received in this area is enough for solar water heating to be a viable supplement to existing domestic water heating.
Perhaps surprisingly, the UK in particular receives 65% of the amount of solar radiation that is received by the south of Spain.
More All FAQs
- How do I reset my EasyControl password?
- How do I create a Bosch ID account?
- How do I log out and create a personalised Bosch ID account?
- I'm moving house and want to take my EasyControl with me. Can I install it in a new property?
- Do I have to subscribe to a service to be able to use the EasyControl?
- The thermostat updates automatically. Can I turn this off?
- We’ve had a power cut. Does that affect EasyControl?
- If I remove EasyControl from the wall (e.g. for renovation work) how long will its settings be kept?
- How many colours is the EasyControl available in?
- Guarantee vs Warranty