Should I have my heating system treated or cleansed?
Worcester thoroughly recommends the good practice of cleansing a heating system as an important part of the boiler installation process. The recommendations within BS7593 should be followed, whilst also paying attention to notes within the boiler's installation and servicing instructions and those instructions as directed by the flushing agent manufacturer. It is best practice to cleanse an existing heating system prior to installation of the new boiler. After the boiler has been installed, the heating system should be cleansed of debris and refilled with inhibitor. Your chosen boiler installer should be fully conversant with all current standards/regulations relating to this part of the installation.
More All FAQs
- Guarantee vs Warranty
- How do I pay for my FastTrack installation?
- How long is the guarantee on an FastTrack installation?
- What do I get from FastTrack?
- What is included in the FastTrack service?
- How do I qualify for FastTrack?
- What is FastTrack?
- How are installers selected to complete FastTrack installation jobs?
- What happens if the customer doesn’t meet the FastTrack criteria?
- Which installers are eligible to become a FastTrack installer?