Should I have my heating system treated or cleansed?
Worcester thoroughly recommends the good practice of cleansing a heating system as an important part of the boiler installation process. The recommendations within BS7593 should be followed, whilst also paying attention to notes within the boiler's installation and servicing instructions and those instructions as directed by the flushing agent manufacturer. It is best practice to cleanse an existing heating system prior to installation of the new boiler. After the boiler has been installed, the heating system should be cleansed of debris and refilled with inhibitor. Your chosen boiler installer should be fully conversant with all current standards/regulations relating to this part of the installation.
More All FAQs
- What is a ‘confirmation payment’?
- How do I pay for my Express installation?
- What happens if my installer cancels?
- Who services my boiler, after installation?
- How long is the guarantee on an Express installation?
- Why do I have to upload pictures of my current boiler and flue?
- Who will install my new boiler?
- What do I get from Express?
- What is included in Express?
- How do I qualify for Express?