Should I have my heating system treated or cleansed?
Worcester thoroughly recommends the good practice of cleansing a heating system as an important part of the boiler installation process. The recommendations within BS7593 should be followed, whilst also paying attention to notes within the boiler's installation and servicing instructions and those instructions as directed by the flushing agent manufacturer. It is best practice to cleanse an existing heating system prior to installation of the new boiler. After the boiler has been installed, the heating system should be cleansed of debris and refilled with inhibitor. Your chosen boiler installer should be fully conversant with all current standards/regulations relating to this part of the installation.
More All FAQs
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the different types of heat pumps?
- How do I reset my EasyControl password?
- How do I log out and create a personalised Bosch ID account?
- I'm moving house and want to take my EasyControl with me. Can I install it in a new property?
- Do I have to subscribe to a service to be able to use the EasyControl?
- The thermostat updates automatically. Can I turn this off?
- We’ve had a power cut. Does that affect EasyControl?
- If I remove EasyControl from the wall (e.g. for renovation work) how long will its settings be kept?
- How many colours is the EasyControl available in?
- Guarantee vs Warranty