Should I turn my oil boiler off when my oil tank is being filled?
Yes, it is recommended to turn your boiler off whilst the tank is being filled and to leave it off for a short period afterwards of up to 30 minutes. This will ensure that any sediment that has settled on the base of your tank is not stirred up and drawn into your fuel line.
More All FAQs
- What is a ‘confirmation payment’?
- How do I pay for my Express installation?
- What happens if my installer cancels?
- Who services my boiler, after installation?
- How long is the guarantee on an Express installation?
- Why do I have to upload pictures of my current boiler and flue?
- Who will install my new boiler?
- What do I get from Express?
- What is included in Express?
- How do I qualify for Express?