Under ErP, what about systems that contain different products?
In these circumstances, there is a responsibility to provide a package label when combining a heating appliance with a temperature control and/or solar system with a cylinder and/or a supplementary heating appliance (e.g. a two boiler cascade with a combined output of less than 70kW).
The person who puts that package together will need to produce a package document known as a fiche (data table) and a label that provides the combined energy efficiency rating rather than ratings of each individual component. For example, this could be the merchant's responsibility if they supply a complete package under one part number or your responsibility if the items are bought individually under separate part numbers.
More All FAQs
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the different types of heat pumps?
- How do I reset my EasyControl password?
- How do I log out and create a personalised Bosch ID account?
- I'm moving house and want to take my EasyControl with me. Can I install it in a new property?
- Do I have to subscribe to a service to be able to use the EasyControl?
- The thermostat updates automatically. Can I turn this off?
- We’ve had a power cut. Does that affect EasyControl?
- If I remove EasyControl from the wall (e.g. for renovation work) how long will its settings be kept?
- How many colours is the EasyControl available in?
- Guarantee vs Warranty