What are the key maintenance requirements for Greensource Air to Water Heat Pumps?
It will need servicing once a year by a qualified maintenance technician. The technician will need to check a number of things during the service, including:
- A temperature pressure relief valve is fitted ñ in line with G3 requirements for unvented cylinders
- Check the unit for signs of damage or corrosion
- Check the panels to ensure there is no vibration and that they are properly fastened
- All water connections must be checked for tightness or signs of leakage and the system water pressure must be checked
- The air path to and from the unit must be checked to ensure it is clear
- The heat pump water drain tray and the pipe to it must be checked to ensure it is clear and clean
The technician should then turn the unit on and check that:
- The controls are operating properly The water pump is free and operating properly
- The units fan is operating
- That the unit is increasing the water to the correct operating temperature
More All FAQs
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the different types of heat pumps?
- How do I reset my EasyControl password?
- How do I log out and create a personalised Bosch ID account?
- I'm moving house and want to take my EasyControl with me. Can I install it in a new property?
- Do I have to subscribe to a service to be able to use the EasyControl?
- The thermostat updates automatically. Can I turn this off?
- We’ve had a power cut. Does that affect EasyControl?
- If I remove EasyControl from the wall (e.g. for renovation work) how long will its settings be kept?
- How many colours is the EasyControl available in?
- Guarantee vs Warranty