What is a thermostatic radiator valve (TRV)?
TRVs allow you to control the temperature of each room individually, thus helping to improve comfort in your home as well as saving money and energy. Most radiators will be fitted with these.
Ideally, TRVs should be well exposed and not obstructed by curtains or blocked by furniture.
More All FAQs
- Guarantee vs Warranty
- How do I pay for my FastTrack installation?
- How long is the guarantee on an FastTrack installation?
- What do I get from FastTrack?
- What is included in the FastTrack service?
- How do I qualify for FastTrack?
- What is FastTrack?
- How are installers selected to complete FastTrack installation jobs?
- What happens if the customer doesn’t meet the FastTrack criteria?
- Which installers are eligible to become a FastTrack installer?