What is a thermostatic radiator valve (TRV)?
TRVs allow you to control the temperature of each room individually, thus helping to improve comfort in your home as well as saving money and energy. Most radiators will be fitted with these.
Ideally, TRVs should be well exposed and not obstructed by curtains or blocked by furniture.
More All FAQs
- How do I reset my EasyControl password?
- How do I create a Bosch ID account?
- How do I log out and create a personalised Bosch ID account?
- I'm moving house and want to take my EasyControl with me. Can I install it in a new property?
- Do I have to subscribe to a service to be able to use the EasyControl?
- The thermostat updates automatically. Can I turn this off?
- We’ve had a power cut. Does that affect EasyControl?
- If I remove EasyControl from the wall (e.g. for renovation work) how long will its settings be kept?
- How many colours is the EasyControl available in?
- Guarantee vs Warranty