What is Energy Labelling?
The Energy Labelling involves a label which we are familiar with today on washing machines and televisions at the point of sale. The Energy Labelling regulations introduce Europe-wide energy labelling requirements for boilers, combination boilers, water heaters and other heating products up to 70kW and hot water cylinders under 500 litres.
More All FAQs
- What is a ‘confirmation payment’?
- How do I pay for my Express installation?
- What happens if my installer cancels?
- Who services my boiler, after installation?
- How long is the guarantee on an Express installation?
- Why do I have to upload pictures of my current boiler and flue?
- Who will install my new boiler?
- What do I get from Express?
- What is included in Express?
- How do I qualify for Express?