What is ErP?
ErP stands for 'Energy-related Products'. The ErP Directive, which is a new regulation set by the European Union, is designed to drive improvements in the efficiency and performance of heating and hot water products. Its purpose is to ensure that end users are aware of the level of energy efficiency inherent within their appliances. As such, the Directive will help European governments reduce carbon emissions and improve the overall efficiency of the housing stock, while helping homeowners to reduce their energy bills. The ErP regulations cover boilers, combination boilers, water heaters and other heating appliances up to 400kW.
More All FAQs
- How do I reset my EasyControl password?
- How do I create a Bosch ID account?
- How do I log out and create a personalised Bosch ID account?
- I'm moving house and want to take my EasyControl with me. Can I install it in a new property?
- Do I have to subscribe to a service to be able to use the EasyControl?
- The thermostat updates automatically. Can I turn this off?
- We’ve had a power cut. Does that affect EasyControl?
- If I remove EasyControl from the wall (e.g. for renovation work) how long will its settings be kept?
- How many colours is the EasyControl available in?
- Guarantee vs Warranty