Where is the best place to install the Wave in the home?
The Wave operates by sensing the air temperature therefore it is important that it is in a clear flow of air that is representative of the house. Industry guidance and good practice is to locate the thermostat in the hall or landing away from direct sunlight or secondary heating.
More All FAQs
- Guarantee vs Warranty
- How do I pay for my FastTrack installation?
- How long is the guarantee on an FastTrack installation?
- What do I get from FastTrack?
- What is included in the FastTrack service?
- How do I qualify for FastTrack?
- What is FastTrack?
- How are installers selected to complete FastTrack installation jobs?
- What happens if the customer doesn’t meet the FastTrack criteria?
- Which installers are eligible to become a FastTrack installer?