Which programmers are compatible with my gas boiler?
All current combi boilers are compatible with our full range of controls.
System boilers are compatible with our digital, advanced and smart internet connected controllers but must be fitted with our internal diverter valve kit.
Our Greenstar Regular 27 and 30Ri regular boilers are compatible with our Greenstar Comfort I RF and Comfort II RF but must be fitted with a Greenstar Wiring Centre.
More All FAQs
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the different types of heat pumps?
- How do I reset my EasyControl password?
- How do I log out and create a personalised Bosch ID account?
- I'm moving house and want to take my EasyControl with me. Can I install it in a new property?
- Do I have to subscribe to a service to be able to use the EasyControl?
- The thermostat updates automatically. Can I turn this off?
- We’ve had a power cut. Does that affect EasyControl?
- If I remove EasyControl from the wall (e.g. for renovation work) how long will its settings be kept?
- How many colours is the EasyControl available in?
- Guarantee vs Warranty