Which rooms should I install the Smart TRV’s in?
- We recommend you to install a smart TRV in every room for greater comfort. We also encourage you not to fit smart TRVs to any radiators in the same room as the Bosch EasyControl. If the Bosch EasyControl is set to a higher temperature than the TRV, having both in the same room can cause your heating to be permanently on
More All FAQs
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the different types of heat pumps?
- How do I reset my EasyControl password?
- How do I log out and create a personalised Bosch ID account?
- I'm moving house and want to take my EasyControl with me. Can I install it in a new property?
- Do I have to subscribe to a service to be able to use the EasyControl?
- The thermostat updates automatically. Can I turn this off?
- We’ve had a power cut. Does that affect EasyControl?
- If I remove EasyControl from the wall (e.g. for renovation work) how long will its settings be kept?
- How many colours is the EasyControl available in?
- Guarantee vs Warranty