Greenstar Heatslave External 25/32 (discontinued Sept 2013)
The Greenstar Heatslave External condensing oil boilers are designed to be situated outside your property.
The boilers are a great solution when it’s not feasible or desirable to have your boiler inside. They are supplied with an insulated weather-proof cabinet to withstand the elements.
Central heating output: 25-30kW
Hot water flow rate: 22 litres per minute at 35 degree temperature rise.
EfficiencyPrint a handy summary about this product
Features and benefits
- Best official boiler efficiency rating (SEDBUK band A)
- 5 year guarantee on primary heat exchanger
- 10 year guarantee on secondary heat exchanger
- Ideal solution for saving internal property space
- Can be used with your existing heating controls
- Pre-heated thermal store – instantly heated hot water
- High quality insulated weatherproof cabinet – resistant to water, dust and the external elements
- Built-in frost protection
- Superior domestic hot water flow rate
Find an installer
As a manufacturer, we supply through trade rather than directly to the public which is why we are unable to publish prices on our website.
Your local Worcester Accredited Installer, who can be found using the search below, will be happy to contact you and provide you with a free quote. Worcester Accredited Installers specialise in Worcester products and many can offer extended warranties.