Clean, clever, comfortable
Compact and efficient, the CS2000 air to water full monobloc heat pump gives you lower carbon heating and hot water at home, by harnessing the natural warmth of the great outdoors. When you’re keeping one eye on budget, space, and emissions, the CS2000 could be your perfect match.
- Small chassis - H x 717mm W x 1295mm D x 400mm
- Medium chassis - H x 864mm W x 1385mm D x 445mm
- Large chassis - H x 1557mm W x 1120mm D x 400mm
Why choose the compress 2000 AWF heat pump?
- Efficient - Reduced energy usage, A+++ ErP rating*
- Quality - Bosch quality at an affordable price
- Compact - Outdoor unit requires no planning permission†
- All-in-one - Monobloc design for speedy installation and no indoor unit
- Simple control - No fuss room control makes your heat pump easy to use
- Smart design - Clever air to water design, uses the outside air to heat your home.
†CS2000 4-6kW & 8-16kW outdoor units only.
*With average environmental conditions and a flow temperature of 35 °C.
CS2000AWF 6 RS
- Energy Efficiency Class (35°C): A+++
- Energy Efficiency Class (55°C): A++
- Coefficient of Performance (COP) at +7 / W35: 4.95
- Sound pressure level at a distance of 1 m dB(A): 44
- Sound Power Level Outdoors (dBA): 58