Environment 2050 Children’s Art Competition Terms and Conditions
Environment 2050 Children’s Art Competition (the “Competition”) - Terms and Conditions
1. By entering the Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms”).
2. The promoter is Bosch Thermotechnology Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with company number 01993294, whose registered office address is Cotswold Way, Warndon, Worcester, WR4 9SW, United Kingdom (“Promoter”).
3. The Competition will commence on 1 April 2021 at 00:00 (GMT). The closing date for receipt of Entries is 31 March 2022 at 23:59pm (GMT) (“Closing Date”).
4. The Competition is open to parents and guardians on behalf of children aged three (3) – seventeen (17) (inclusive) and to individuals aged eighteen (18), and who are resident in the United Kingdom, except for employees of the Promoter, or of any other company within the Bosch group of companies (including BSH Home Appliances Limited), and their immediate family members, Bosch’s agents or their employees, or any person professionally associated with this Competition (or members of their family or household) (“Eligible Participant”).
5. The Promoter assumes that by entering the Competition (and you warrant that) the participant is the parent or guardian of a child aged three (3) – seventeen (17), or is aged eighteen (18).
6. Eligible Participants may enter the Competition by submitting a piece of artwork that either they or, if they are a parent or guardian to a child aged three (3) – seventeen (17), their child has prepared under the theme “What does the environment mean to you?” (“Artwork”).
7. An Eligible Participant will automatically be entered into the Competition if they upload a good quality digital photograph of the Artwork and complete the competition entry form on the Promoter’s Competition website [www.worcester-bosch.co.uk/env2050], with a short sentence explaining or summarising the Artwork (together the “Entry”).
8. Entries from Eligible Participants will be entered into the following age categories: age 3 – 5, age 6 – 9, age 10 – 13, and age 14 – 18 (together the “Age Categories”).
9. Eligible Participants may submit multiple Entries (parents and guardians of children aged three (3) – seventeen (17) (inclusive) may submit multiple Entries prepared by the same child). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
10. Any Entry that does not contain the information required above will be an invalid Entry and will not be entered into the Competition. The Promoter reserves the right and has complete discretion to disqualify any Entry deemed unsuitable, inappropriate, explicit or offensive, and accepts no responsibility for Entries not successfully or fully completed due to any reason including technical faults. The Promoter may reject any Entry if the accompanying photograph of the Artwork is not of sufficient quality or is low resolution.
11. All valid and correct Entries will be entered into the Competition for a chance to win a prize. There will be first, second and third prizes winners in each Age Category. The prize-winners will be selected by a panel of judges on behalf of the Promoter and shall be chosen from all qualifying Entries within one (1) month of the Closing Date (the “Winners”).
12. In each Age Category, the prizes shall be as follows:
a. First prize £100 “Love2shop” gift voucher;
b. Second prize £75 “Love2shop” gift voucher; and
c. Third prize £50 “Love2shop” gift voucher (“Prizes”)
13. There will be twelve (12) Prizes in total that will be awarded to twelve (12) individual Entries. A creator of an Entry will not receive more than one prize.
14. The Prizes are not transferable and there is no cash alternative.
15. Eligible Participants give their consent to the Promoter to post the Artwork submitted by the participant on the Promoter’s website and/or Facebook and/or Instagram accounts (together the “Platforms”), and for the Promoter to publish the Artwork creator’s age, first and last name and city location with their Artwork on the Platforms.
16. The Winners give their consent to be notified by email and to be sent an email within seven (7) days of the Winners being chosen by the judges (“Notification”). Winners will be provided with a code to redeem their Prize on the Love2shop website (https://www.love2shop.co.uk/activate-login-register). The code must be redeemed within one year of issue by the Promoter.
17. In all matters relating to the Competition, the decision of the Promoter (and the judges) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
18. At all times throughout the Competition, participants must deal with the Promoter in the utmost good faith in every respect. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants and disqualify any participant that it has reasonable grounds to believe has breached any of the Terms, including, but not limited to, falsifying any information submitted to or requested by the Promoter.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or terminate the Competition at any time without notice. However, the Promoter will use its reasonable endeavours to minimise the effect of such amendment or termination to avoid disappointment. Any termination or amendment to the Competition will be communicated in the same way as the Competition was communicated.
20. The Promoter excludes all liability for taxes relating to the Prize and any tax liability arising from the provision of the Prize will be the sole responsibility of the recipient of the Prize.
21. The Promoter does not claim any rights of ownership in your entry, nor does the Promoter accept responsibility for the return of any Entry, including those consisting of artistic or other material.
22. The Winners’ names can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Bosch Thermotechnology Ltd., Cotswold Way, Warndon, Worcester, WR4 9SW United Kingdom.
23. The Competition is not affiliated with Instagram and/or Facebook and is in no way connected with, sponsored or otherwise supported, accompanied or monitored by Instagram and/or Facebook or any subsidiary companies and/or associates. All questions, comments or complaints relating to the Competition should be addressed to the Promoter and not to Instagram or Facebook.
24. If a participant does not wish for their details to be entered into the Competition or if they opt out but then wish to re-enter, they can advise the Promoter by writing to its address set out in clause 2, or by email to: Marketing.Wo@uk.bosch.com.
26. The Competition will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Competition.