Say hello to the Bosch EasyControl
Do it the Easy Way!
Want to heat your house before you get home from a weekend away? Turn off the heating in an unused bedroom? Check your energy use anywhere from your phone?
The new smart connected heating and hot water thermostat from Bosch makes everything easy and gives you complete control.
Individual Room Control
With EasyControl and Bosch smart radiator thermostats (Smart TRVs) you can easily control the heating in each individual room to give maximum comfort when and where you want it.Learn more about Smart TRVs
Home Presence Detection
Let the EasyControl take over. Using the latest technology, the thermostat automatically turns the heating down if you're no longer in the house and detects when you're returning home, turning the heating up to your desired temperature.
Easy to Manage
The app provides you easy-to-understand graphs on your gas consumption for heating and hot water – it even has the ability to include current gas prices to give you accurate readings.
The display shows how efficient your heating programmes are, so you can adjust setting to keep energy use at an optimum level.
Easy to Use
The app and control interface makes it simple to tailor hot water demand and the heating times and temperatures in each room, to achieve the comfort you want.
Don't just take our word for it, download the app today and use the demo mode to explore the intuitive, easy-to-use app and all its features
Engineered by Bosch
The EasyControl is the only smart internet-conntect thermostat designed specifically for Worcester’s award-winning boilers.
However, the EasyControl can also be used with other manufacture’s products through using the EasyControl Adapter.
More to come...
Soon the EasyControl will be able to seamlessly integrate with your smart connected home, the EasyControl is compatible with Amazon Alexa and IFTTT platform devices.
What's more, future updates will allow the EasyControl to be compatible with Bosch Smart Home Solutions and with it will come a bunch of new features to increase your comfort and security.
Easy to Use
Thanks to its simple-to-understand displays and its intuitive app
Engineered by Bosch
Designed specifically for Worcester's award-winning boilers
More to come...
Soon the EasyControl will integrate into your smart home
Get the app now
Frequently Asked Questions
- Nothing, it’s completely free to download and use.
- Please note: The EasyControl app is only available on iOS and Android devices.
- The EasyControl can support a maximum of 10 devices at once, allowing multiple members of the household to control the heating from their devices.
- Please note: If the home presence detection feature is active on all devices (it can be switched off in the settings section of the app), the heating won’t turn off until the last device has left the house.
- Currently the EasyControl can support 19 Smart TRVs split into 20 different zones (the EasyControl wall unit being one of the zones). There are plans to expand the number of TRVs supported by the EasyControl in the future.
- The EasyControl can be purchased on its own or in a set with 3 Smart TRVs.
- The EasyControl can be connected directly to Worcester Bosch boilers. However, if you have a different manufacturer’s boiler, the EasyControl is still compatible through the EasyControl Adapter. Please speak to your local installer to find out more.
- For security and peace of mind, all data is stored on the EasyControl, ensuring no information is shared with other parties.
- In addition, by storing data on the device, any security risks associated with cloud storage are minimised. This also means that the control can continue to work, even when offline.
- Of course, just go to the setting within the app and turn the feature off.
- Yes, simply go onto the app and choose the times you want your boiler to provide hot water.
- Yes, the EasyControl uses the same back plate and connections as the Wave. Simply unclip the Wave control, clip in the new EasyControl and download the app.
Got a question? Need some help setting up EasyControl?
Our award winning team are available 7 days a week and will be more than happy to assist you
Support opening times
|Monday to Friday||7.00am - 8.00pm|
|Saturday||8.00am - 5.00pm|
|Sunday||9.00am - 12.00pm|
|Bank Holidays||8.00am - 4:30pm|
Install the EasyControl Today
The EasyControl boosts the heating system's ErP rating by 5% with a minimum of three Smart TRVs, or 4% without Bosch TRVs, earning your system a better ErP energy classification label and saving you money
Use our search to find a local Worcester Accredited Installer and get your EasyControl fitted today