Greenstar i overview
Our Greenstar i combi boiler is perfect for small to medium sized homes with one bathroom.
Replacing a well-established award-winning boiler that has been installed in over 1 million homes across the UK, our latest model now has a user friendly control that allows you to adjust your heating and hot water to meet your exact requirements.
- Simple boiler controls with clear information display
- Zero risk of condensate pipe freezing in severe weather* **
- Wide choice of controls enables greater comfort and economy
- Low energy pump reduces electrical usage
- Instantaneous hot water, always available
- Achieves an A+ ErP package efficiency rating for heating when installed with a Wave smart internet connected control
|Greenstar 25i||Greenstar 30i|
|ErP Efficiency Rating||
|ErP Data Sheet||ErP Data Sheet||ErP Data Sheet|
|LPG model available|
|Central heating output (kW)||24||24|
|Dimensions (mm) height x width x depth||710 x 400 x 330||710 x 400 x 330|
|Hot water flow rate 40°c ∆T (litres per minute)||9l/min||10.8l/min|
*The Condensesure Siphon has been proven to be effective at preventing frozen condensate at -15°C for a sustained period of 48 hours. 32mm pipework must be used and should not exceed 3 metres in length
Find a local installer
Each heating system needs custom designing. Find and contact a Worcester Accredited Installer in your area to book a home visit and get a free quote.
Find the right boiler for you
Our Find a New Boiler tool is the easiest way to find and compare Worcester products which are suitable for your home and heating requirements and only takes a few minutes.Find the right boiler for you