Greenstar i overview
Our Greenstar i combi boiler is perfect for small to medium sized homes with one bathroom.
New to 2015, and replacing a well-established award-winning boiler that has been installed in over 1 million homes across the UK, our latest model now has a user friendly control that allows you to adjust your heating and hot water to meet your exact requirements.
- Simple boiler controls with clear information display
- Zero risk of condensate pipe freezing in severe weather* **
- Wide choice of controls enables greater comfort and economy
- Low energy pump reduces electrical usage
- Instantaneous hot water, always available
- Achieves an A+ ErP package efficiency rating for heating when installed with a Wave smart internet connected control
|Greenstar 25i||Greenstar 30i|
|ErP Efficiency Rating||
|ErP Data Sheet||ErP Data Sheet||ErP Data Sheet|
|LPG model available|
|Central heating output (kW)||24||24|
|Dimensions (mm) height x width x depth||710 x 400 x 330||710 x 400 x 330|
|Hot water flow rate (litres per minute)||10.2 @ 35°c ∆T||12.3 @ 35°c ∆T|
*The Condensesure Siphon has been proven to be effective at preventing frozen condensate at -15°C for a sustained period of 48 hours. 32mm pipework must be used and should not exceed 3 metres in length
Have you considered...
Frequently Asked QuestionsFind answer to more frequently asked questions
Find a local installer
Each heating system needs custom designing. By using the search feature, you can find and contact a Worcester Accredited Installer in your area to book a home visit.
After calculating the best system for your home, your installer will then come and visit you at home to assess your heating and hot water needs and give you a free estimate.
- Contact one of our installers and be in with a chance to win £400 worth of Bosch appliances. Terms