Greenstar i overview
Our Greenstar i combi boiler is perfect for small to medium sized homes with one bathroom.
New to 2015, and replacing a well-established award-winning boiler that has been installed in over 1 million homes across the UK, our latest model now has a user friendly control that allows you to adjust your heating and hot water to meet your exact requirements.
- Simple boiler controls with clear information display
- Zero risk of condensate pipe freezing in severe weather* **
- Wide choice of controls enables greater comfort and economy
- Low energy pump reduces electrical usage
- Instantaneous hot water, always available
- Achieves an A+ ErP package efficiency rating for heating when installed with a Wave smart internet connected control
|ErP Efficiency Rating|
|ErP Data Sheet|
|LPG model available|
|Central heating output (kW)|
|Dimensions (mm) height x width x depth|
|Hot water flow rate 40°c ∆T (litres per minute)|
*The Condensesure Siphon has been proven to be effective at preventing frozen condensate at -15°C for a sustained period of 48 hours. 32mm pipework must be used and should not exceed 3 metres in length