Are there any eligibility requirements to apply for an apprenticeship?
Applicants need to be over 16 years old, living in England or Wales and not be in full-time education (you can apply while you are still at school but you will need to have left before the start date).
While the entry criteria of any apprenticeship depends upon the company providing the apprenticeship, the vast majority of companies ask for GCSE Maths and English grade A-C. However, be sure to check the apprenticeship advertisement for exact requirements. For example, some companies ask for GCSE Maths and English and 2 more GCSEs (or equivalent), normally in IT and/or Science preferably.
More All FAQs
- I can't see my website registrations in the app, what should I do?
- How do I give my engineers access?
- Does my WAI/Rewards login already work with the app?
- I don't want to use a particular feature of the app. Will this cause a problem?
- I have a great idea for the app, who do I talk to?
- What will happen at the end of my apprenticeship?
- When should I apply for an apprenticeship?
- Will any of my expenses, such as travel, be covered?
- Where will I be based?
- Top tips commissioning a Greenstar Danesmoor oil boiler