Can I use plastic pipework on oil fired sealed central heating systems?
For Greenstar condensing oil boilers
Plastic pipework is allowed to be used on oil boilers, provided there is at least 1000mm copper pipe connection to the boiler before any plastic.
Plastic pipework may also be used on under floor heating systems in conjunction with a blending valve.
Standard efficiency boilers
Standard efficiency boilers cannot use plastic pipe on their systems as they run at a higher operating temperature.
More All FAQs
- I can't see my website registrations in the app, what should I do?
- How do I give my engineers access?
- Does my WAI/Rewards login already work with the app?
- I don't want to use a particular feature of the app. Will this cause a problem?
- I have a great idea for the app, who do I talk to?
- What will happen at the end of my apprenticeship?
- When should I apply for an apprenticeship?
- Will any of my expenses, such as travel, be covered?
- Where will I be based?
- Are there any eligibility requirements to apply for an apprenticeship?