Do I have to use the GB162 pump group or can I fit my own pump on the system?
Although we advise the use of the pump group with the GB162 it is only a recommendation and not a requirement.
It is important to note that when using a third party pump it must not exceed a flow rate of 5m³/hr, and the power consumption is no greater than 200 watts as this is the maximum capacity of the GB162.
More All FAQs
- How many colours is the EasyControl available in?
- I can't see my website registrations in the app, what should I do?
- How do I give my engineers access?
- Does my WAI/Rewards login already work with the app?
- I don't want to use a particular feature of the app. Will this cause a problem?
- I have a great idea for the app, who do I talk to?
- What will happen at the end of my apprenticeship?
- When should I apply for an apprenticeship?
- Will any of my expenses, such as travel, be covered?
- Where will I be based?