Do I need a standoff kit to pipe up the back of your boilers?
Rear piping is possible on all wall hung Greenstar boilers, apart from the Greenstar 2000, with room behind the appliance built in for such scenarios. Pre piping kits are also available for these boilers to save you time bending pipework. On the Greenstar CDi Classic range, the pre piping kit also comes with the gas pipe.
Wall mounting templates are included with our Greenstar boilers and show pipework paths for rear piping.
The Greenstar 2000 has an alternative piping configuration and therefore piping up the rear of the boiler is not possible as standard. It is possible for heating engineers to fabricate stand-off kits to suit individual site conditions.
More All FAQs
- How many colours is the EasyControl available in?
- I can't see my website registrations in the app, what should I do?
- How do I give my engineers access?
- Does my WAI/Rewards login already work with the app?
- I don't want to use a particular feature of the app. Will this cause a problem?
- I have a great idea for the app, who do I talk to?
- What will happen at the end of my apprenticeship?
- When should I apply for an apprenticeship?
- Will any of my expenses, such as travel, be covered?
- Where will I be based?