Which connector block do I use on a Greenstar boiler when wiring a Wave smart internet connected controller?
Depending on the boiler model, it will either be the BB connection or the EMS connection.
On the Greenstar CDi/Si Compact and the new Greenstar i model the connector block is marked as EMS.
The Greenstar CDI Classic range, discontinued Greenstar i Junior mk5, Greenstar Si mk4, the connector block is the BB connection on ST19.
More All FAQs
- How many colours is the EasyControl available in?
- I can't see my website registrations in the app, what should I do?
- How do I give my engineers access?
- Does my WAI/Rewards login already work with the app?
- I don't want to use a particular feature of the app. Will this cause a problem?
- I have a great idea for the app, who do I talk to?
- What will happen at the end of my apprenticeship?
- When should I apply for an apprenticeship?
- Will any of my expenses, such as travel, be covered?
- Where will I be based?