Why is the pump running constantly on a Greenstar CDi boiler?
The pumps on the Greenstar CDi range have a permanent live feed to them. If the pump is always running, there are generally 3 causes for this:
- The speed control wire (purple, white and black) going to the pump is damaged - check continuity and connection.
- The boiler has a weather compensating controller fitted (FW100 or Wave smart internet connected controller). The pump will run constantly to monitor the flow temperature and maintain heat curve.
- The PCB is faulty and telling the pump to run when it should not be running.
More All FAQs
- I can't see my website registrations in the app, what should I do?
- How do I give my engineers access?
- Does my WAI/Rewards login already work with the app?
- I don't want to use a particular feature of the app. Will this cause a problem?
- I have a great idea for the app, who do I talk to?
- What will happen at the end of my apprenticeship?
- When should I apply for an apprenticeship?
- Will any of my expenses, such as travel, be covered?
- Where will I be based?
- Are there any eligibility requirements to apply for an apprenticeship?