What doesn't my Guarantee Cover?
- Damage to the system as a result of scale
- Damage as a result of sludge or blockages
- Radiators and other space heating equipment, external water, gas and oil pipelines/services,
external electric wiring, external pumps, flue-ways, fire valves, filters, water and oil
- Damage caused by faulty installation
- Self maintenance tasks such as, re-pressurising and resetting the product, bleeding excess
system pressure and thawing frozen condensate pipes/wastes, (for guidance on carrying out
self-maintenance tasks please use our troubleshooting tool)
This list is not fully comprehensive, please see our guarantee terms and conditions for more
Our Valued Customers
The safety and well-being of our customers and installers is always our number one priority, even more so now with the ever-changing progression of the Coronavirus outbreak, we are committed to do everything we can to protect the wellbeing of our customers and our colleagues.Find out more
Has your boiler been serviced?
Yearly servicing is a condition of our manufacturers guarantee and must be completed each year to keep your guarantee validated. You are required to provide proof of servicing to our engineer on your guarantee appointment.