How does a heat pump work?
A heat pump works on similar principles to the way a domestic fridge works.
A water and glycol mixture is pumped around the collector circuit and causes the refrigerant in the evaporator to turn to gas. This refrigerant passes through the compressor, causing the temperature to rise significantly.
The hot gas moves to the condenser where it condenses and the latent energy is released into the heating circuit.
More All FAQs
- Guarantee vs Warranty
- How do I pay for my FastTrack installation?
- How long is the guarantee on an FastTrack installation?
- What do I get from FastTrack?
- What is included in the FastTrack service?
- How do I qualify for FastTrack?
- What is FastTrack?
- How are installers selected to complete FastTrack installation jobs?
- What happens if the customer doesn’t meet the FastTrack criteria?
- What is the FastTrack installation service?