The heating system is constantly losing pressure what should I do?
If you are constantly losing pressure in the heating system you could try the following to establish the cause by:
Checking all visible joints including radiator valves and connections for obvious signs of leakage. There needs to be consideration to potential leaks to any under-floor pipe work.
Check that there is no water being discharged from the pressure relief valve (sometimes referred to as an overflow). This pipe usually goes from the boiler through to an outside wall and terminates outside. Check this for signs of dripping. If it is wet, this may mean that the pressure relief valve is faulty.
In either case, if your heating system keeps losing pressure to gain advice or help you should:
- Contact your installer
- Contact your local Worcester Accredited Installer
- Call our Contact Centre on 0330 123 9339
More All FAQs
- Why doesn't my EasyControl activate the heating when I have Smart Radiator Thermostats installed?
- Which rooms should I install the Smart TRV’s in?
- I already have a Wave control. Can I upgrade to an EasyControl?
- Can I program my hot water as well as my heating?
- Can I turn the home presence detection feature off and use my set timings instead?
- What happens with the data from my EasyControl?
- I don’t have a Worcester Bosch boiler. Can I still install a Bosch EasyControl?
- How many Smart TRVs can I connect to my heating system?
- How many devices can I connect to the EasyControl?
- How much is the EasyControl app?