What is pluming?
There are times when a white plume or discharge can be seen coming from the flue terminal on condensing boilers. This is due to the flue gases being cooler than in non-condensing boilers. With standard efficiency (non-condensing) boilers, flue gases are hotter and cool down further away from the flue's terminal and dissipate differently. The flue gases of condensing boilers exhaust at around 55 degrees C, cool quicker in the atmosphere and in certain outside temperatures cause a plume similar in effect to breath on a cold morning.
More All FAQs
- How do I reset my EasyControl password?
- How do I create a Bosch ID account?
- How do I log out and create a personalised Bosch ID account?
- I'm moving house and want to take my EasyControl with me. Can I install it in a new property?
- Do I have to subscribe to a service to be able to use the EasyControl?
- The thermostat updates automatically. Can I turn this off?
- We’ve had a power cut. Does that affect EasyControl?
- If I remove EasyControl from the wall (e.g. for renovation work) how long will its settings be kept?
- How many colours is the EasyControl available in?
- Guarantee vs Warranty