Where is my data from Wave stored?
One of the advantages of the Wave is that the data is not stored on the server, everything is stored on the Wave itself. Therefore the homeowner owns their data. The Wave automatically checks the server every night to see if any updates are available. These updates are then installed automatically meaning that they benefit from all updates to features and functionalities.
More All FAQs
- Guarantee vs Warranty
- How do I pay for my FastTrack installation?
- How long is the guarantee on an FastTrack installation?
- What do I get from FastTrack?
- What is included in the FastTrack service?
- How do I qualify for FastTrack?
- What is FastTrack?
- How are installers selected to complete FastTrack installation jobs?
- What happens if the customer doesn’t meet the FastTrack criteria?
- Which installers are eligible to become a FastTrack installer?