Where is my data from Wave stored?
One of the advantages of the Wave is that the data is not stored on the server, everything is stored on the Wave itself. Therefore the homeowner owns their data. The Wave automatically checks the server every night to see if any updates are available. These updates are then installed automatically meaning that they benefit from all updates to features and functionalities.
More All FAQs
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the different types of heat pumps?
- How do I reset my EasyControl password?
- How do I log out and create a personalised Bosch ID account?
- I'm moving house and want to take my EasyControl with me. Can I install it in a new property?
- Do I have to subscribe to a service to be able to use the EasyControl?
- The thermostat updates automatically. Can I turn this off?
- We’ve had a power cut. Does that affect EasyControl?
- If I remove EasyControl from the wall (e.g. for renovation work) how long will its settings be kept?
- How many colours is the EasyControl available in?
- Guarantee vs Warranty