With a ground source heat pump, how is energy collected from the ground?
There are three options to obtain the energy from the ground.
Horizontal collector - lengths of pipe are buried underground to a depth of around 1 or 2 metres. This is a good solution if the property has enough land to accommodate the collector.
Compact collectors - which reduce the amount of space required for the collector.
Horizontal collector - A bore hole is drilled to a depth of between 60 and 200m and the collector is fed into the hole. A vertical collector minimises the amount of land required on the surface for a collector.
More All FAQs
- How do I reset my EasyControl password?
- How do I create a Bosch ID account?
- How do I log out and create a personalised Bosch ID account?
- I'm moving house and want to take my EasyControl with me. Can I install it in a new property?
- Do I have to subscribe to a service to be able to use the EasyControl?
- The thermostat updates automatically. Can I turn this off?
- We’ve had a power cut. Does that affect EasyControl?
- If I remove EasyControl from the wall (e.g. for renovation work) how long will its settings be kept?
- How many colours is the EasyControl available in?
- Guarantee vs Warranty