If I remove EasyControl from the wall (e.g. for renovation work) how long will its settings be kept?
Forever. The settings are stored on the EasyControl itself. When the thermostat is reconnected, it will connect to the Bosch internet server and retrieve the correct time and date.
More Easy Controls
- How do I reset my EasyControl password?
- How do I create a Bosch ID account?
- How do I log out and reconfirm my password for my Bosch ID account?
- I'm moving house and want to take my EasyControl with me. Can I install it in a new property?
- Do I have to subscribe to a service to be able to use the EasyControl?
- The thermostat updates automatically. Can I turn this off?
- We’ve had a power cut. Does that affect EasyControl?
- How many colours is the EasyControl available in?
- Why doesn't my EasyControl activate the heating when I have Smart Radiator Thermostats installed?
- Which rooms should I install the Smart TRV’s in?