Which rooms should I install the Smart TRV’s in?
- We recommend you to install a smart TRV in every room for greater comfort. We also encourage you not to fit smart TRVs to any radiators in the same room as the Bosch EasyControl. If the Bosch EasyControl is set to a higher temperature than the TRV, having both in the same room can cause your heating to be permanently on
More Easy Controls
- How do I reset my EasyControl password?
- How do I create a Bosch ID account?
- How do I log out and reconfirm my password for my Bosch ID account?
- I'm moving house and want to take my EasyControl with me. Can I install it in a new property?
- Do I have to subscribe to a service to be able to use the EasyControl?
- The thermostat updates automatically. Can I turn this off?
- We’ve had a power cut. Does that affect EasyControl?
- If I remove EasyControl from the wall (e.g. for renovation work) how long will its settings be kept?
- How many colours is the EasyControl available in?
- Why doesn't my EasyControl activate the heating when I have Smart Radiator Thermostats installed?