This efficiency rating icon is for a product within a range of products. View all products in this range
Worcester 2000 overview
The Worcester 2000 is our price competitive combi boiler, suitable for apartments, small and medium sized homes with one bathroom.
Designed to be accessible for all, the Worcester 2000 offers every home greater choice and the opportunity to have a market leading, reliable Worcester Bosch boiler.
With hot water flow rates up to 12 l/min, the range also comes with a 5 year guarantee as standard, and a 6 year guarantee when installed with our Greenstar System Filter. Peace of mind also comes with a 10 year guarantee on the primary heat exchanger.
As part of our winter promotion, the Worcester 2000 comes with a Greenstar Comfort+ II control in the box.
The Worcester 2000 is only compatible with a selection of our controls. External 230V controls are not compatible.
Features & Benefits
- Natural Gas only
- Our quietest combi boiler
- Condenses in hot water mode
- Quick to install with the option to pipe vertically to the boiler
- Easy access with removable side panels
- Simple to specify with maximum flue lengths of 9m horizontally and 12m vertically (60/100)
- C6 heat exchanger is an evolution of our WB3 heat exchanger which features in the Greenstar i
- Ability to modulate down to as little as 4.8kW
- 35 degree hot water temperature rise
- Boiler Plus ready - comes with a Greenstar Comfort+ II
|Worcester 2000 25kW||Worcester 2000 30kW|
|Part number||7 736 902 027||7 736 902 028|
|ErP Efficiency Rating||
|ErP Data Sheet||ErP Data Sheet||ErP Data Sheet|
|LPG model available|
|Central heating output (kW)||20||20|
|Dimensions (mm) height x width x depth||724 x 400 x 300||724 x 400 x 300|
† Mininum inlet pressure to achieve maximum hot water flow rate
Manuals & Brochures
|Worcester 2000 Installation and Servicing Instructions|
|Worcester 2000 Operating Instructions|
|Worcester 2000 Brochure|
Can't find the literature you're looking for?
Visit our dedicated literature section where you can search by product name, serial number and more.