Where is the best place to install the Wave in the home?
The Wave operates by sensing the air temperature therefore it is important that it is in a clear flow of air that is representative of the house. Industry guidance and good practice is to locate the thermostat in the hall or landing away from direct sunlight or secondary heating.
More Wave FAQs
- Where is my data from Wave stored?
- How many smart devices can be linked to the Wave and which one does the Wave listen to?
- How much is the Wave app?
- What happens if I lose my internet connection to Wave?
- If I lose my smart phone can I still operate my heating with Wave?
- Does the Wave switch between British summer and winter time automatically?