How does part L of the Building Regulations affect my boiler installation?
Part L of the building regulations sets out standards to help in the conservation of fuel and power and as such directs the type of appliance installed, heating system controls, zone controls and boiler interlocks in addition to the construction of properties.
More Home Heating FAQs
- Guarantee vs Warranty
- How to bleed a radiator
- How do I know that my condensate pipe is blocked?
- My boiler is producing a 'gurgling' sound what could be the cause?
- What is a thermostatic radiator valve (TRV)?
- Why might I want to programme hot water times with my combi boiler?
- Do I need a boiler, solar panels or heat pumps to heat my home?
- Do you recommend treatment of the central heating water?
- What do the error symbols mean on my boiler?
- Should I have my heating system treated or cleansed?