My boiler is producing a 'gurgling' sound what could be the cause?
This gurgling sound may be caused by a blocked condensate pipe, please contact your installer to resolve the issue.
More Home Heating FAQs
- Guarantee vs Warranty
- How to bleed a radiator
- How do I know that my condensate pipe is blocked?
- What is a thermostatic radiator valve (TRV)?
- Why might I want to programme hot water times with my combi boiler?
- Do I need a boiler, solar panels or heat pumps to heat my home?
- Do you recommend treatment of the central heating water?
- How does part L of the Building Regulations affect my boiler installation?
- What do the error symbols mean on my boiler?
- Should I have my heating system treated or cleansed?