Do you recommend treatment of the central heating water?
We do recommend the use of suitable water treatment in the form of an inhibitor to the heating water system, in accordance with the water treatment manufacturer's instructions. The concentration level of the water inhibitor should be checked every 12 months or sooner if system content is lost.
More Oil Boiler FAQs
- My new Greenstar oil boiler's flue overheat thermostat keeps tripping out
- Why might I want to programme hot water times with my combi boiler?
- Why is the hot water produced by my combi boiler sometimes cloudy?
- How could mains water pressure affect my combi boiler?
- How does part L of the Building Regulations affect my boiler installation?
- What do the error symbols mean on my boiler?
- What can cause an oil boilers burner to lockout?
- Will I receive anything in writing when I have a new boiler installed?
- What sort of shower can I run off my combi boiler?
- Can I use artificially softened water in the heating circuit with my boiler?