How does part L of the Building Regulations affect my boiler installation?
Part L of the building regulations sets out standards to help in the conservation of fuel and power and as such directs the type of appliance installed, heating system controls, zone controls and boiler interlocks in addition to the construction of properties.
More Oil Boiler FAQs
- My new Greenstar oil boiler's flue overheat thermostat keeps tripping out
- Why might I want to programme hot water times with my combi boiler?
- Why is the hot water produced by my combi boiler sometimes cloudy?
- How could mains water pressure affect my combi boiler?
- Do you recommend treatment of the central heating water?
- What do the error symbols mean on my boiler?
- What can cause an oil boilers burner to lockout?
- Will I receive anything in writing when I have a new boiler installed?
- What sort of shower can I run off my combi boiler?
- Can I use artificially softened water in the heating circuit with my boiler?