My new Greenstar oil boiler's flue overheat thermostat keeps tripping out
The most likely scenario is that the central heating return pipe is connected to an incorrect connection on the boiler.
The return connection on the left of the secondary heat exchanger must be used.
Please contact the installer.
More Oil Boiler FAQs
- Top tips commissioning a Greenstar Danesmoor oil boiler
- Is an external air break required when a condensate pipe is terminated into a rainwater downspout?
- What size oil supply pipe does an oil boiler need?
- Can I use plastic pipework on oil fired sealed central heating systems?
- What ventilation do I need?
- Do you recommend treatment of the central heating water?
- How does part L of the Building Regulations affect my boiler installation?
- What can cause an oil boilers burner to lockout?
- Can I use artificially softened water in the heating circuit with my boiler?
- Can a Greenstar Oil boiler be used with the existing conventional flue?