What size oil supply pipe does an oil boiler need?
This information can be found within the Installation and Servicing Manual "Oil Supply" section.
Information can also be found within "The Professionals Guide to Oil Fired Heating System Design, Book 3" produced by OFTEC.
For more information please refer to the product's literature.
More Oil Boiler FAQs
- Top tips commissioning a Greenstar Danesmoor oil boiler
- Is an external air break required when a condensate pipe is terminated into a rainwater downspout?
- My new Greenstar oil boiler's flue overheat thermostat keeps tripping out
- Can I use plastic pipework on oil fired sealed central heating systems?
- What ventilation do I need?
- Do you recommend treatment of the central heating water?
- How does part L of the Building Regulations affect my boiler installation?
- What can cause an oil boilers burner to lockout?
- Can I use artificially softened water in the heating circuit with my boiler?
- Can a Greenstar Oil boiler be used with the existing conventional flue?