Do you recommend treatment of the central heating water?
We do recommend the use of suitable water treatment in the form of an inhibitor to the heating water system, in accordance with the water treatment manufacturer's instructions. The concentration level of the water inhibitor should be checked every 12 months or sooner if system content is lost.
More Oil Boiler FAQs
- Top tips commissioning a Greenstar Danesmoor oil boiler
- Is an external air break required when a condensate pipe is terminated into a rainwater downspout?
- My new Greenstar oil boiler's flue overheat thermostat keeps tripping out
- What size oil supply pipe does an oil boiler need?
- Can I use plastic pipework on oil fired sealed central heating systems?
- What ventilation do I need?
- How does part L of the Building Regulations affect my boiler installation?
- What can cause an oil boilers burner to lockout?
- Can I use artificially softened water in the heating circuit with my boiler?
- Can a Greenstar Oil boiler be used with the existing conventional flue?