What ventilation do I need?
Always refer to individual installation manuals for specific appliance requirements.
More Oil Boiler FAQs
- Top tips commissioning a Greenstar Danesmoor oil boiler
- Is an external air break required when a condensate pipe is terminated into a rainwater downspout?
- My new Greenstar oil boiler's flue overheat thermostat keeps tripping out
- What size oil supply pipe does an oil boiler need?
- Can I use plastic pipework on oil fired sealed central heating systems?
- Do you recommend treatment of the central heating water?
- How does part L of the Building Regulations affect my boiler installation?
- What can cause an oil boilers burner to lockout?
- Can I use artificially softened water in the heating circuit with my boiler?
- Can a Greenstar Oil boiler be used with the existing conventional flue?