How does part L of the Building Regulations affect my boiler installation?
Part L of the building regulations sets out standards to help in the conservation of fuel and power and as such directs the type of appliance installed, heating system controls, zone controls and boiler interlocks in addition to the construction of properties.
More Oil Boiler FAQs
- Top tips commissioning a Greenstar Danesmoor oil boiler
- Is an external air break required when a condensate pipe is terminated into a rainwater downspout?
- My new Greenstar oil boiler's flue overheat thermostat keeps tripping out
- What size oil supply pipe does an oil boiler need?
- Can I use plastic pipework on oil fired sealed central heating systems?
- What ventilation do I need?
- Do you recommend treatment of the central heating water?
- What can cause an oil boilers burner to lockout?
- Can I use artificially softened water in the heating circuit with my boiler?
- Can a Greenstar Oil boiler be used with the existing conventional flue?